Workout of the Day
2 Rds, going over technique. After round 1 people can add a little bit of weight to the bar. 10:00 on this.
5 Muscle Cleans
10s Pigeon Pose ea
5 Power Cleans
10s Pigeon Pose ea.
Foam Roll Adductors + 5 roll-over to split stretch + 5 Lateral squats ea. leg
+ Roll Triceps with barbell in rack to open up front rack postition
Squat Clean and Jerk: Work up to a 1RM.
- Rest 2:00
- This can be technique work for beginners
- This should take the entire 20:00
- If people have better power cleans they can opt for using that instead of squat clean
"Little Engine that Could"
60 Burpee Box Jumps (24,20)
*6 KBS EMOM (70, 53)
L2: (44, 26) (20,12)
L1: (Russian KBS) (50 Regual Burpees)
*This workout starts with 6 KBS
- Banded High to Low Chop: 3 x 8
- Or Reverse Hypers: 3 x 20. Rest 90